– order confirmation, order delivery and invoice (NaturaLiving.eu conditions the delivery of the first order for a new account by written or telephone confirmation for data compliance)
– after an order confirmation, to fulfill our contract with you and deliver important information to you regarding the products ordered, terms of delivery, cancelations or any other issues of any kind relating to an order or contract, services or products purchased by you on NaturaLiving.eu
– in order to facilitate the access of the Client to the Service
– to deliver and personalize our communications with you, including here the delivery of newsletters and/or other periodic notifications, exclusively in electronic form.
– statistical purposes.
2. By creating the Account, each Member or Client has expressed his consent for NaturaLiving.eu to collect and manage his personal data, under the conditions and in compliance with the stipulations of Law 677/2001. Any Member or Client has the right to obtain from NaturaLiving.eu, through a written request, signed and dated, free of charge:
- The confirmation of whether or not the personal data concerning him are being collected and processed at any given moment;
- Where appropriate, rectification, erasure or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- Where appropriate, anonymisation of data that have been proccessed unlawfully;
- Certification to the effect that the operations mentioned above have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to the data processors and the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
3. Any Member or Client has the right to oppose at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, by sending to NaturaLiving.eu a written request, dated and signed, to data concerning him being processed, unless otherwise provided by law. In the event of a justified opposition, the processing may no longer target the data in question.
4. Any Member or Client has the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any notification by sending a written request to NaturaLiving.eu to data concerning him being processed for direct marketing purposes, on behalf of the data collector or a third party or being disclosed to third parties for such purposes.
5. NaturaLiving.eu may inadvertently collect other data (IP address, time of visit, place of access, name and version of internet browser, operating system, including other parameters) provided by the internet browser through which NaturaLiving.eu was accessed and may be used by NaturaLiving.eu to improve the services offered to its Customers or Users, or for statistical purposes; exception is the case where the stipulations of the document are violated or in the event that the result of the actions of the Member or Client contradicts the interests or causes damage of any kind by NaturaLiving.eu and / or any third parties with whom NaturaLiving.eu has partnership agreements in that moment.
6. The Client has the right to withdraw consent to proccessing of his personal data and to request the erasure of the data concerning him, thus revoking his consent to the document and waiving any implied rights specified in it and without any further obligation from one party to the other or without the possibility of any party to claim for damages from the other party, but only in accordance with art. 2.8 from Terms and Conditions.
7. In order for the Client to exercise his rights as per art. 6 of this document, the Client or Member will contact aturaLiving.eu using the contact data available on the site, valid at that date.
8. Using the contact forms available on the site, the Client or Member has the right to modify the data that he initially declared in order to reflect any change that has occurred, if any.
All types of cards issued by foreign banks under the VISA and MasterCard logos are accepted, provided that the issuing banks have activated them for online payment. Payments made by credit cards are also accepted for installment payments as listed on the payment information page. Another payment method accepted for payments is bank transfer.
9. NaturaLiving.eu does not request or store any information regarding the Client’s card or bank cards, these being processed directly on the servers of the online payment service provider.
11. NaturaLiving.eu undertakes that the data collected by the Client or Member will be used only in accordance with the stated purposes and not to make public, sell, rent, license, transfer, etc. the database containing information regarding the personal or special data of the Member or Client to any third party not involved in the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
12. The exception to the stipulations of art. 11 of this document is the case where the transfer/access/view etc. of the personal data processed by NaturaLiving.eu is requested by the competent bodies in cases referred to the regulations in force at the time of the event.
13. Stripe Inc. is the provider of NaturaLiving.eu software solution to facilitate electronic commerce, i.e. payment services, payment administration and anti-fraud protection. Stripe Inc. has the right to access/view any kind of data/documents generated as a result of an issued order, canceled orders, contract, canceled contract or an honored contract, in order to investigate any Transaction, if any.
14. NaturaLiving.eu guarantees that the personal data of a User, collected through the contact form, will be used only until the solution of the problem is communicated to him, after which they will become exclusively statistical data.
15. NaturaLiving.eu is not responsible for defects that may jeopardize the security of the server on which the database containing this data is hosted.